Blue skies over Berlin


This photo was actually taken a few weeks ago. My husband and I joined a gym which has a fantastic view over Berlin's main shopping street - the Ku'damm. Although I still find running on a treadmill incredibly boring, at least there's something nice to see outside the window! 

Hope you've got some nice plans for the weekend. I'm going to a Thanksgiving celebration with some of my husband's American colleagues. I am looking forward to a slice of pumpkin pie and some English conversation. Don't forget to check out more skies at Skywatch.

14 comments:

  1. That's a lovely view to help pass the time on the treadmill! :-)

    ~Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cityscape, certanly worth looking out the window at

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sky :) it is indeed a lovely view.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot skywatch! lovely view from up there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a view indeed, Halcyon!! Awesome capture for the day and such lovely, peaceful looking skies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't know about this blog. Am so glad I stumbled into it on SWF! Was a long time ago (40 y.) I lived in Berlin for a year, and my oldest daughter was born there. Loved the inner city and who can forget Kursfurstendam? Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great view! Pumpkin pie sounds divine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. With a view like that, I might be tempted to go to the gym and stay on a treadmill for longer than 3 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool!! Not your typical view of Berlin, one of our favorite cities. And to think that one can enjoy such a ciyscape while working out....seufz...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, great view over Berlin, I like that city.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...